A friend showed me this site: thehungryjpeg.com. It has fonts and backgrounds, clipart and other stuff. There is a freebie section, a $1 section and they have bundles for sale. I think once month. A lot of the work has commercial license so you can use it on items you plan to sell or even your blog.
I remember when buying fonts or fonts was expensive running up to $60 or more just for one set. I’ve been browsing through the site and it lots of nifty options for scrapbooking, websites, blogs, etc. Anyway take a look.
For those of you interested in the eclipse this youtube video has a lot useful info.
I’m not looking forward to the traffic on Monday and plan to leave extra early, even though I don’t live far and can take the backroads. A lot of locals will be taking backroads. They’re expecting a million people to arrive in Oregon for the eclipse. Salem is right in the total eclipse area (yes, I’m aware that is not the right term, close enough).
New job is going well. My brain is mush from training, so much information. It does have benefits, so yay!
I remember when buying fonts or fonts was expensive running up to $60 or more just for one set. I’ve been browsing through the site and it lots of nifty options for scrapbooking, websites, blogs, etc. Anyway take a look.
For those of you interested in the eclipse this youtube video has a lot useful info.
I’m not looking forward to the traffic on Monday and plan to leave extra early, even though I don’t live far and can take the backroads. A lot of locals will be taking backroads. They’re expecting a million people to arrive in Oregon for the eclipse. Salem is right in the total eclipse area (yes, I’m aware that is not the right term, close enough).
New job is going well. My brain is mush from training, so much information. It does have benefits, so yay!